>My last post on loneliness was received pretty well and before you start assuming things, let me make it very straight – I have a good sense of Observation! true story!
one particular line which received the maximum comments and brickbats was, “You still frequent the orkut/ FB profiles of your EXs”
Well, this is very very true, and 98.89% of the LOO affected junta do this. The remaining 1.11%( i did not use a calculator to calculate this!) have been deleted from the friends list, or more worse the account of the ex has itself been deleted (“I want to start a new life fresh ,without any hangovers!”)
In this context, the ever innovating facebook should sure get this app on.